Terms & Conditions
We’re sorry to say that we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our website. To ensure that Carefree® customers are still able to claim and enjoy their free beauty treatment, we have therefore amended the following terms and conditions on 26.11.18 to reflect the adjusted claim journey. Other than the adjusted claim journey, all other terms and conditions remain the same.
These Terms and Conditions govern the Carefree® beauty treatment promotion, offering a voucher for one free beauty treatment from a list of participating partners (the "Promotion"). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Promotion. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Limited, 1-3 Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, SL6 3UG
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and the Administrator and their respective affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Promotional Period: 11th June 2018 - 31st December 2018.
- How to participate:
- Customers must purchase two (2) stickered packs of Carefree® and email in their preferred beauty treatment and location to email@example.com within the Promotional Period
- The Carefree® packs included in this promotion will have a sticker advertising the promotion and are limited to the following Carefree® products: Carefree® Cotton 20s, Carefree® Cotton Fresh 20s and Carefree® Cotton Fresh 58s. Should any of these products not have a sticker, they will not qualify for entry in this promotion. Further, all other products in the Carefree® range are not included in the promotion and will not qualify for entry in this promotion.
- To claim their free beauty treatment customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their two unique pack codes from their Carefree® stickered packs and their postcode.
- Customers will then receive an email within 4 working days containing a list of venues and treatments in their area to choose from. If there is a treatment available they would like to choose they will be sent a PDF voucher via emaile.
- The customer will have 6 months from receiving the voucher, to contact the partner directly and book an appointment.
- At the appointment time, customer visits the venue and present their beauty voucher on arrival in order to receive their beauty treatment.
- Each unique code may be used only once. Should customers wish to participate in the promotion more than once, they must purchase two (2) additional stickered packs of Carefree® and register on each occasion.
- The Reward: The reward offered is a free beauty voucher, which can be used to claim one (1) beauty treatment from the list of participating partners from a network of beauty and wellbeing partners operated by the Administrator (each a "Venue"). Details of the treatment offered will vary per Venue and will be stipulated within the terms and conditions for each Venue. A minimum of a 20-minute treatment will be offered for free, with no additional payment or treatment obligations. The beauty voucher is valid for 6 months from point of claim, after which it will expire and customers will no longer be able to use the voucher for a beauty treatment.
- Each set of two unique pack codes is valid for one beauty voucher only. Once you have received your voucher, your unique pack codes will not be valid for further vouchers or redemption. However, you are able to participate in the Promotion on multiple occasions by purchasing additional stickered packs during the Promotional Period and following the claim journey again.
- Each beauty voucher is valid for single use only and cannot not be used in connection with other promotional offers or discounts, special benefits, overnight packages, online, groups or annual vouchers. The offer remains subject to availability. In case the offer is not available, customers will be offered a substitute beauty voucher at an alternative Venue.
- Customers must hand over their beauty voucher at their chosen Venue to partake in the treatment. Some Venues may accept the presentation of a digital voucher. If this is the case, this will be clearly specified in the Venue's key terms within the promotional website.
- Each beauty voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of claim.
- Neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged beauty vouchers. Lost or stolen beauty vouchers will not be replaced.
- Only original beauty vouchers will be accepted. Photocopied, scanned, damaged or illegible vouchers will not be accepted. beauty voucher must be redeemed and surrendered upon entry.
- The list of Venues remains subject to change, and booking restrictions may apply. Each Venue may have specific restrictions.
- The beauty voucher has no monetary value, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- Venues require customers to contact the Venue to book their entry in advance. Depending on your chosen Venue, you will either call the salon directly to book an appointment or call the number of our concierge team who will book the appointment for you. Customers will need to confirm that they hold a beauty voucher. Contact details will be clearly specified on the beauty voucher and in the Venue's key terms within the promotional website.
- In the event of high uptake or busy periods, concierge appointments for popular Venues may take up to 10 days to confirm.
- Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs, postage, travel costs, costs for arrival and departure and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the beauty voucher are not included in the reward and must be paid by customers separately.
- Participating Venues reserve the right to change business hours. The reward might be under certain seasonal circumstances not available at some partners. Subject to the terms and conditions of each partner experience.
- Only complete registrations will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are lost, incomplete, illegible or corrupted, or which fail to reach it by the end of the Promotional Period for any reason.
- The Promotion will not be open to you, and your claim will be deemed invalid, if :
- You reside outside of the UK.
- You have not purchased two (2) qualifying promotional packs during the Promotional Period.
- You have not registered your claim by emailing email@example.com before 31st December 2018.
- You have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw the promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- This Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to TLC, marked "Carefree Promotion". If for any reason you encounter a problem, call TLC on 03301242034 for assistance. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm (excluding UK bank holidays). Calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary.
- Any person taking advantage of this Promotion does so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, the Administrator, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a participating venue of the vouchers or (b) any inability by the bearer to use the vouchers properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of the venue listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the venue; neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venue, nor be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors accept no responsibility for participants dissatisfaction or any allergic reactions that may incur from products used at a participating salon.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, the Administrator, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for personal loss or injury occurring at the Venue; neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venue, nor be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- These terms and conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and the competent court of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or case of action arising out of or related to these terms and conditions.
- "The Administrator" is responsible for fulfilling the reward.
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.